CAHS Fundraising Events
Walk for the Animals
The Walk for the Animals is our second largest fundraiser of the year, with proceeds used to save the lives of pets in Mid-Michigan. This year’s event will be held Saturday, October 9, 2021 at Fitzgerald Park in Grand Ledge. Join us at 1 p.m. for fun Walk activities, including a one-mile walk around the park, doggy costume and ice cream eating contests, food trucks, doggy scavenger hunt, vendors, police K9 demo, and much more! For more details or to register, visit https://secure.qgiv.com/event/2021walkfortheanimals/.
Fur Ball Gala
Save the date for the 2022 Fur Ball Gala on Friday, April 29, at Eagle Eye Golf Club. More details to come!
Host Your Own Fundraising Event
Individuals and Families
We are amazed to see how creative and supportive our community has been in helping raise money and items in support of the homeless animals here at CAHS. You don’t need prior approval from us if you are running an individual fundraiser. The following are some past strategies people have used to help out.
- Organize a bake sale to raise money
- Have proceeds from your garage sale support CAHS
- Children can run a lemonade stand with profits benefiting the animals
- Donate money in place of the cost for take-home gifts at your wedding and instead have table tents explaining your choice to support homeless animals
- For a birthday party, ask guests to bring items from the CAHS WISH LIST in place of gifts
You are not limited to these ideas – be as creative as you like!
If you own or work for a business that would like to get involved with fundraising for the animals or in a co-promotion event, please contact our Development Coordinator, Jessica Schultz, at [email protected].
If you are interested in hosting a Third Party Fundraiser or collecting donations for CAHS, please see the form and policies below.