CAHS Fundraising Events
Walk for the Animals
The Walk for the Animals is our second largest fundraiser of the year, with proceeds used to save the lives of pets in Mid-Michigan. The 2022 Walk for the Animals was on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Fitzgerald Park in Grand Ledge. Thank you to everyone who attended, raised funds, donated, volunteered, and sponsored! We raised over $92,000 for the animals!
Fur Ball Gala
The 2022 Fur Ball Gala on Friday, April 29, at Eagle Eye Golf Club, was our most successful Fur Ball in our history, raising over $300,000 for the animals! The event featured a formal dinner, live and silent auction, raffles, the ultimate doggy spa, and pampered pooch parade. Save the date for the 2023 Fur Ball Gala on Friday, April 28.
Host Your Own Fundraising Event
Individuals and Families
We are amazed to see how creative and supportive our community has been in helping raise money and items in support of the homeless animals here at CAHS. You don’t need prior approval from us if you are running an individual fundraiser. The following are some past strategies people have used to help out.
- Organize a bake sale to raise money
- Have proceeds from your garage sale support CAHS
- Children can run a lemonade stand with profits benefiting the animals
- Donate money in place of the cost for take-home gifts at your wedding and instead have table tents explaining your choice to support homeless animals
- For a birthday party, ask guests to bring items from the CAHS WISH LIST in place of gifts
You are not limited to these ideas – be as creative as you like!
If you own or work for a business that would like to get involved with fundraising for the animals or in a co-promotion event, please contact our Development Manager, Jessica Schultz, at [email protected].
If you are interested in hosting a Third Party Fundraiser or collecting donations for CAHS, please see the form and policies below.