2022 Fur Ball Gala “The Mad Catter”
Don’t Be Late for a Very Important Date!
Friday, April 29 at Eagle Eye Golf Club
The Fur Ball is the Capital Area Humane Society’s largest fundraising event of the year.
Animal lovers join us for an evening that includes dinner, entertainment, raffles, and a live and silent auction, with items unmatched by other area fundraisers. Thirty-five dogs also receive top-notch pampering treatment at the “Dog Spa” while their people enjoy the evening.
Date: Friday, April 29, 2022
Time: 6 p.m.
Location: Eagle Eye Golf Club in Bath, MI
Attire: Formal attire required
- $75 per pampered pooch
- $125 per person
- $1,500 Silver Table Partner
- $1,750 Gold Table Partner
- Bacon Wrapped Gouda Chicken
- Asian Veggie Bowl (vegetarian and vegan)
TICKETS ARE VERY LIMITED. TO PURCHASE A TICKET, PLEASE CALL JESSICA DIRECTLY AT (517) 626-6821 EXT. 125.
- Limited to 35 dogs
- Includes doggy gift bag
- Dogs will be with a volunteer handler for the evening
- During the Pooch Parade, dogs are walked through the dining room down the catwalk
- Purchase your dog spa space early, as we will sell out!
Pet Tribute Honor Roll Photos-$25
- Submit a photo and message in honor of a pet or person
- These photos will be shown on the screens during dinner and throughout the night
Champagne Jewelry Raffle-Sponsored by Sweet Custom Jewelry-$100
- Purchase a numbered glass of champagne for $100
- 100 glasses will be sold
- One winner will receive a $5,000 gift card to Sweet Custom Jewelry
- Glasses are sold beginning at 6 p.m. at the event
Heads or Tails Raffle Ring-$25
- Purchase a raffle ring to play the Heads or Tails game
- Game will be played after the live auction
- One winner will receive over $500 in restaurant and entertainment gift cards
- Rings purchased online can be picked up during check-in at the event
Do you own or work for a business and would like to partner with CAHS? 2022 Fur Ball Gala partnerships are still available! Contact Penny Myers at [email protected] or (517) 626-6060 ext. 111 or CLICK HERE for more details. We are also in need of new donated auction items.
Thank you so much to our generous sponsors!
Top Dog Partner
Feline Fine Wine Partner
Give A Gift Partner
Christine Tenaglia, D.D.S.
Lansing Sanitary Supply, Inc.
Platinum Table Partner
First National Bank of Michigan
Dowding Industries, Inc. (2 tables)
George & Lisette Poletes
Jon & Julie Cooper
Skin Boss Med Spa (3 tables)
Doggy Daycare and Spa
Gold Table Partner
Dowding Industries, Inc.
Eric & Kath Helzer
Doggy Daycare and Spa
Michael Eigenberg, MD
Studio Intrigue Architects
Indian Lakes Ladies
Mercantile Bank of Michigan
Keith & Jean Harrison
Silver Table Partner
Simplified Tax & Accounting
Dave & Pam Thelen
Don’s Auto Fleet Services and Bobcat of Lansing
Glenn & Trish Granger
Monte & Jamie Collins
Harper’s Restaurant & Brewpub
Contact Jessica Schultz at [email protected] or (517) 626-6060 ext. 125.
Special thanks to Iryshe Photography for great photos of Glenn and Trish Granger’s 2022 cover dog, Max.